Friday, February 25, 2011

c4k Summary Post

I read about a little boy named Owen that went to the Smithsonian Museum and wrote that he saw Kermit the Frog, Abe Lincoln's hat and so much more. I let him know that that sounded so much fun.
I also read a little boy's poem, his name was Daley. He is 4 years old and wrote the most amazing poem about how he saw himself, he compared himself to all these people and things like a T-Rex, Batman, and Superman, and it all cam from his imagination. I could not believe that a 4 year old wrote that poem. I let him know how amazing this was and told him that I was looking forward to reading more of his poems.
A little girl in 4th grade also wrote a poem about having quiet time at her house. I enjoyed reading these poems, it is so amazing that this kind of talent came from Elementary kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment